Cogo delivers timely, in-depth and ultimately useful evaluations to a range of clients, with particular expertise in the maternal and early child health sector, and in mental health. We work collaboratively with our clients to understand the purpose of the evaluation and what success would look like to them and their stakeholders.
We support our clients to:
- Be sure that what they’re doing aligns with their goals
- Improve what they’re doing
- Uncover the process factors (both human and system-level) that are shaping what they’re doing
- Measure the impact of what they’re doing
- Communicate the value of what they’re doing
- Learn exactly what they need to do differently, both now and for future programmes and services
- Develop internal evaluation capability
"Finally read your interim report in detail tonight and just wanted to say it's one of the most useful external evaluation reports I have ever received. Thank you!"